Applications are invited from interested candidates wishing to undertake the NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN AGED CARE AND COMMUNITY CARE, which is a Level 3 qualification under the Fiji Qualification Framework (FQF), at the Sangam Institute of Technology – College of Nursing and Health Care Education, Labasa.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Successfully completed a minimum of Year 12
- Mature students who have had some experience nursing elderly clients in the family or in the community
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain police clearance and undergo a medical examination
- Successfully achieve a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) test
Applications must be accompanied with the following documents:
- A recent passport size photo. - A certified copy of birth certificate - Certified copies of academic transcripts. - A recent reference from the employer, if any. - Proof of Covid Vaccination.
Application forms should reach the College no later than 30th November 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and attempt the LLN Test in Labasa. Offer letters will be sent to successful candidates who will be notified through telephone and email. The program will commence with a maximum of 35 candidates.
This program is a National Qualification accredited by the Fiji Higher Education Commission and financial support for this program can be obtained from FNPF if required.
Application forms can be obtained from:
SIT College of Nursing and Health Care Education, Sangam Avenue, Labasa.
Completed application forms should be addressed as follows:
AGED CARE PROGRAM – 2024 INTAKE
SIT College of Nursing and Health Care Education
P.O Box 2047