EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Sangam College of Nursing and Health Care Education invites qualified individuals to apply for the following position.
CLINICAL TUTOR – 1 position
The main purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate student nurses’ learning in clinical settings. It involves clinical and bedside teaching, coaching, counseling, and facilitating the application of theory to practice. The position will be based in Labasa.
Minimum qualifications required for the above position:
- Postgraduate Diploma in relevant nursing fields AND/OR Bachelor of Nursing/Public Health with demonstrated compliance in the following:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of full-time professional nursing clinical experience.
- A teaching certificate or evidence of teaching experience is desirable.
- Hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Fiji, or be eligible to obtain a Fiji Registered Nurse license.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills.
Salary range: $22, 000 – $30,000 [Clinical Tutor]
The entry point on the salary scale will be negotiated with the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
Additional information for this position can be obtained from the Head of School (Undergraduate) on telephone number 8818691/8818692.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae an original birth certificate, academic transcripts, and contact addresses of three academic referees to be sent to:
“Vacancy – “Clinical Tutor”
Sangam College of Nursing and Health Care Education
PO Box 2047
Application closes on Friday 31st March 2023 at 4.00 pm.